.

.

I'm an APPLE fangirl but I confess, I've never owned an Apple product before. The nearest experience I had was using my classmate's nano iPod (yeah, I'm such a loser huh? hehe), and working on a printer company's svelte iMac G5. The reason why I don't have an Apple gadget? Primarily because of its cost, second because their technology is very fast paced. What might be "in" today will be the "old man" of tomorrow. Just look at the iPod -- in less than five years, there have been several rebirths and its now on its 5th generation. Then the iPhone (this is what I want!!!) was released and now, the master of Apple, Steve Jobs just announced the new *thinnest ever* iMac! I'm more than thrilled!!! Maybe this time I can afford it, lol! For a running account of how Steve Jobs presented the new iMac and iLife08, click here. Man! I was blown away with the iMovie and iPhoto apps, way too cool! =) Anyway, here's a comparison between the nearly wireless iMac and a typical pc. I can truly say that's how my pc's back-end looks like, LOL! And notice how thin the monitor and keyboard are. Just perfect for those tight office spaces.. *dreaming*


And here's a picture of Steve Jobs (all hail the master!) getting busy with an iMac. Man, can't wait to touch this beautiful machine! I really gotta go window shopping to the nearest Apple store one of these days! =) And to end this post -- scroll down for the FINALE -- the new iMac up close! *drooling saliva*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
Copyright (c) 2004 to 2007. Melissa Solito. All Rights Reserved