.

.

Hi guys! Like my new layout? It's too pink?? Well, I'm a girl and it's my favorite color after all! =) And yes, that's ME in the header picture above. Just to make you feel I look trustworthy, LOL! The links and widgets are all up. My next project would be a LINK list of the best sites I've tried. Anyway, I've been very busy with the get-paid-to (GPT) world even as I was revamping my site. Many GPT sites have opened and I joined several of them. So far, these are the best I've joined:

clickbux.org
FILIPINO-friendly!!! Just like ADbux and ADvercash with 1-2cents ads and 100% referral earning BUT with MORE links and a LOW payout of $6.99 via e-gold and PayPal! Oooh, I'm so happy with the e-gold part =)


Just like ADbux and ADvercash but with MORE links, much more! Last sunday I clicked like 9-10 ads, wow! If only I had referrals, I would earn more T_T If you wanna make me happy, pls join under me. Thanks! =) Payout is $10 thru PayPal.

EGcash.com
This is one of the BEST finds I had in the GPT world! Payout is $1 via e-gold, PayPal and AlertPay. The site is very organized and professional-looking with lots of offers that are categorized. As I said, very organized =) Join now and see what I mean!

3 Comments:

  1. carrotmadman6 said...
    Can you please tell me how did you customize your K2 theme?
    I've been trying to enhance it but so far i've just messed up the code coz i'm a total noob in xhmtl. :D

    Can you please explain me how to do the following:
    - change the header picture
    - change the links below the header (Home, My Profile,...)
    - change the theme colors
    - how to preserve the widgets? (That's bcoz everytime i have to copy all my widgets manually)
    - change the different fonts (especially the font size)
    - change the text in the footer?
    - & btw is it possible to add a background pic to the theme?

    Thanks a lot for the help!

    ^_^
    iSSa said...
    hi sir! i'm a n00b as well, lol! but i had excellent help from the mods in the blogcrowds forum. i suggest u go there coz that's where i got the modified k2 i'm using. DL it & use that one, not the original k2. the forum is here: http://www.blogcrowds.com/forum ..the thread for changing the photo is here: http://www.blogcrowds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3104
    ..good luck! =)

    p.s. i also have the same problem with the widgets. still haven't an answer for that =(
    carrotmadman6 said...
    Thanks... i've done a bit of tinkering with the K2 theme & i've ended up with this...
    http://themediaguru.blogspot.com

    There r still some bugs here and there, but i hope the guys at Blogcrowds will help me resolve it.

    :D

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
Copyright (c) 2004 to 2007. Melissa Solito. All Rights Reserved