.

.

Hi guys! Like my new layout? It's too pink?? Well, I'm a girl and it's my favorite color after all! =) And yes, that's ME in the header picture above. Just to make you feel I look trustworthy, LOL! The links and widgets are all up. My next project would be a LINK list of the best sites I've tried. Anyway, I've been very busy with the get-paid-to (GPT) world even as I was revamping my site. Many GPT sites have opened and I joined several of them. So far, these are the best I've joined:

clickbux.org
FILIPINO-friendly!!! Just like ADbux and ADvercash with 1-2cents ads and 100% referral earning BUT with MORE links and a LOW payout of $6.99 via e-gold and PayPal! Oooh, I'm so happy with the e-gold part =)


Just like ADbux and ADvercash but with MORE links, much more! Last sunday I clicked like 9-10 ads, wow! If only I had referrals, I would earn more T_T If you wanna make me happy, pls join under me. Thanks! =) Payout is $10 thru PayPal.

EGcash.com
This is one of the BEST finds I had in the GPT world! Payout is $1 via e-gold, PayPal and AlertPay. The site is very organized and professional-looking with lots of offers that are categorized. As I said, very organized =) Join now and see what I mean!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
Copyright (c) 2004 to 2007. Melissa Solito. All Rights Reserved