1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
>>wrapping paper! i always design how to pack the gifts to give it a more personal touch =)
2. Real tree or Artificial?
>>artificial so it won't be a hassle to cut a real one and drag it out when it dies
3. When do you put up the tree?
>>first week of November
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like egg nog?
>>not so much.. i'm more of a hot choco + mallows kind of girl
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
>>my one and only Barbie doll =)
7. Hardest person to buy for?
>>Labsie.. he doesn't tell me what he wants! "kahit ano lang" kind of guy, lol
8. Easiest person to buy for?
>>my mother, as long as its cute and pink, it will do! hehe
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
>>email! no hassle =)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
>>ummm, can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
>>home alone 1.. the best!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
>>once 'BER sets in, hehe
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
>>yes! guilty as charged :p
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
>>Christmas in Our Hearts by Jose Mari Chan
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
>>travel but with family =)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
>>Rudolph lang! hehe
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
>>angel holding a star -->that's exactly what we have right now Che, hehe
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
>>on Christmas Eve! along with Noche Buena
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
>>the crowd in mall and stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
>>good health and more blessings from God for my family and Labsie's family, and to all who needs it